To create sustainable long-term economic development for the Diné Development Corporation, thereby the Navajo Nation, by delivering the highest quality IT security solutions and services to the US government, global commercial sectors, and tribal entities.
- Always exceed customer expectations
- Lead the Cyber Security and Data Center industries in technological innovation and delivery.
- Establish a workplace that provides an opportunity for growth, mentoring, and set the example.
- Ensure our employees, customers and community know the benefits provided to the Navajo Nation.
- Empower employees to have a vested interest by providing opportunities to be involved in philanthropic outreach.
- Increase job opportunities to the Navajo Nation community.
Statement of Capability
Diné Development Corporation (DDC), is a wholly-owned entity of the Navajo Nation. DDC was established in 2004 to provide economic benefits to the Navajo Nation. DDC has established five (5) separate subsidiaries to include NOVA Corporation, DDC IT Services, DDC 4C, Dine Source, and BRIC.
- CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3
- TS Facility Cleared
- 100% of staff cleared from Secret up to TS/SCI
- Indian Incentive Program – 5% Rebate to Primes (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- Small and SDB credit received via subbing work to DDC ITS (FAR Subpart 19.7)
DDC IT Services President
Jeff Abney joined the company in Feb 2016 as the Air Force Portfolio Director after serving with Booz Allen Hamilton for over 13 years supporting many different IT acquisitions. Jeff has earned his Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems from Wright State University, Dayton Ohio. Jeff is also a veteran of the United States Air Force where he spent 4 years in a overseas tour in Berlin Germany.
Protégé | Business Associate
Gerald Secody is a Dine’ tribal member from the K’ai’bii’to’, Arizona area of the Navajo Nation. Gerald is the Protégé for DDC-ITS which is a subsidiary of Dine’ Development Corporation (DDC). He will be learning the business and building his experience to be a future leader in the DDC Family of Companies. Gerald has earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Utah Valley University (UVU), Orem, Utah.
Director of Business Development
Pam Plesz joined the DDC organization in 2008, initially supporting NOVA Corporation as an Executive Assistant to the CEO, until 2013 when she transferred to DDC ITS as the Director of Business Development. As Pam grew professionally she also became the Director of the US Army Portfolio. Pam holds many professional certificates to include ITIL v3 Foundations and has been the President of the South Central Pennsylvania AFCEA Chapter for the past four years. In Pam’s off time she enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
Portfolio Director, DISA
Rachel Cross has been a part of the Dine Development Corporation team since 2008. Her background is in Database Administration, primarily supporting DISA on site as a Senior Configuration Manager and Systems Analyst. Rachel is certified as both and ITIL v3 Expert and as a Project Management Professional (PMP). Rachel has also served as the Treasurer for the South Central Pennsylvania AFCEA Chapter for the past three years.